Posting this up date to let you know that as of last week I left Optus after two years working full time inside various strategy and innovation teams with a focus on small business and consumer products and services. It was a great experience to work there, but working in a corporate is not my passion.
So what does this mean?
I will now be refocusing my attention full time to helping small and medium sized businesses innovate and get digitally enabled.
Innovation as of recent has been somewhat of a political buzzword which to many businesses feel left out. Fortunately my time spent working inside Optus and outside in various other businesses means I have tangible experience in delivering Innovation initiatives and projects. This experience will be directly used to assist all my clients in understanding their products and how they can be scaled to a much larger audience.
New products and services are regularly entering the market which can help improve cashflow, get more business and protect business against security threats. It’s very hard to be on top of all these opportunities, so I can be your trusted adviser to ensure you are using the best for your business.
So what now?
- I will be sending a fortnightly newsletter, to keep you up to date on the latest trends affecting your business.
- For existing clients I will be getting in direct contact with you over the next few weeks to have a chat and see what ways I can help your business.
- If you are new to the site, I want to talk to you! 🙂 email me here:
- I moved to Mangrove Mountain on the central coast, but I will be visiting North West Sydney and the North Shore regularly to meet you and other clients.
- In mid-September 2016 me and Elissa will be going to Europe for 5 weeks for the first time. While we are there I will have my laptop to address any urgent items.