Don't just think like an entrepreneur, but be one
1. Understand what your ideal self is
What do you want your business to be?
What are your personal goals?
2. What program is going to work for you?
Your level of commitment i.e. budget/time/resources
Run you though my innovation program
Look after your online and offline technology needs to make it all happen
- Alex Stewart Digital Services (2012-): enabling small business to focus on their core by enabling their technology needs
- Optus (2014-2016): creating and executing multimillion dollar strategies and using innovation methodology to develop products for small business and consumers
- Macquarie University Bachelor of Engineering with Honours
- SIBT Diploma of Computing
- St Paul's Grammar School HSC
Central Coast Small Business Innovation Meetup
- Want to learn more about innovation? Join our Meetup event on the central coast.
- To help small and medium sized businesses owners on the central coast realise their business dreams.
- Business owners who want to grow their business to a much larger size
- People looking to get into business and want to know how to find their first customer
- Learn about what innovation means and how you can practice it in your business
- Get inspiration from other people who have embarked on the innovation journey
- We will be holding a series of speaker events and education sessions on lean startup methodology. Lean startup helps business owners become customer centric and refocus their product to an addressable market. If you have a vision, you are passionate and want to be an entrepreneur - join now!